Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unity 3D Car tutorial
07-28-2012, 08:03 PM
Unity 3D Car tutorial
I don't know if this is useful or not but the car tutorial on Unity 3D In order to view links, you must have to reply to this thread. has plenty of interesting bits in it.

A lot of code used in Advanced Physics scene with Lamborghini seems to have similarity with Vdrift (or is there a further common root?) There are almost no comments.

I am only interested in tyre model, so looked only at Wheel and total forces calcs.

Looks like somebody got slightly confused there. E.g. they use a[0]..a[14] array with lateral slip coefficients but fail to notice that presence of a111 and a112 causes a12 and a13 to be repositioned into a[13] and a[14]. So code ends up declaring a[0]..a[14] but uses only a[0]..a[13] in calculations.

Hmmm... Smile

Leo
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2012, 04:23 AM

Look here: In order to view links, you must have to reply to this thread.
07-29-2012, 07:27 PM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2012 11:26 PM by joevenzon.)

NewLife is cool, he has written a package based on Unity 3D original car tutorial.

It is that tutorial ( In order to view links, you must have to reply to this thread. ) that I was talking about, not NewLife's work.

Leo
07-25-2017, 09:40 PM
RE: Unity 3D Car tutorial
Good turorial !