Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
drift fan here :D
02-25-2010, 01:06 PM
drift fan here :D
sup guys! Big Grin

ive just been browsing the web to see whats going on with other drift games on the pc. i already play rfactor with the mod 'oversteer'. i have not heard of vdrift before and was very impressed to see you guys have been running for 5 years and have over 5000 members... wow!

i am interested to see how this game plays. can anyone direct me to some tasty videos? i can only find pics here.

i have made a few vids in rfactor. if you are interested my latest is here. let me know what you think>
In order to view links, you must have to reply to this thread.

also, here is an older one, but a fave of mine>

also, do you guys run competitions or anything?

thanks.

cte
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2010, 04:10 PM

Hi cte, I am glad you found here!

I am new to VDrift, so take my post for what it is worth.
I really wish we had 5000 active users and competition events. The current number of participating/contributing users is more like a half dozen. In my opinion VDrift deserves much more attention as it's a real fun to play and hack.

PS: cool vids by the way Big Grin
02-25-2010, 08:26 PM

ah cool. thanks nan. i searched the web for vids, but did not find many (ones i found did not show drifting, just racing ). :oops: if anyone has some nice vids please post them. Smile i want something to tempt me to download Wink thanks for looking at mine by the way. peace all.
02-25-2010, 11:29 PM

well, it isn't much, but here's a short.

i have no drifting skills as i use this game for normal racing, and i'm in an experimental work in progress car in the video. it doesn't drift well. at the end you'll see me go through a wall, don't worry about that, it's just a bug that shouldn't be present in the latest stable release
07-25-2017, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2017 09:46 PM by dongvanhung.)
RE: drift fan here :D
ah cool. thanks man.

But how can i config this with Vdrift ?