Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Let's Play
08-26-2015, 12:09 AM
Let's Play
I would like permission to do a 'Let's Play'. It'll be my first and I haven't played the game yet. I'm waiting for either a yes or no answer.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2015, 08:41 AM
RE: Let's Play
Yes.
Although if you didn't play the game, and never did a let's play, I fear it won't show the game well.
Do you have a steering wheel?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-26-2015, 10:09 AM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2015 10:27 AM by NaN.)
The game as such is open source, although some of the data licenses are not clear.

So proceed at your own risk. Smile

Have a look at CrystalH's Stunt Rally while at it:
In order to view links, you must have to reply to this thread.
Code:
http://stuntrally.tuxfamily.org/
08-26-2015, 03:00 PM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2015 03:02 PM by ManOfTheLake.)
(08-26-2015 08:41 AM)CrystalH Wrote: In order to view links, you must have to reply to this thread.Yes.
Although if you didn't play the game, and never did a let's play, I fear it won't show the game well.

I don't have a steering wheel, but I don't have a cam to point at my face either, so I don't think it'll be a big problem.

(08-26-2015 10:09 AM)NaN Wrote: In order to view links, you must have to reply to this thread.The game as such is open source, although some of the data licenses are not clear.

Code:

You're right, I'll have to do a bit of reading before I post anything online. In the mean time, I'll conduct a series of let's play vids and let you know what my progress is.
08-26-2015, 06:39 PM
(08-26-2015 03:00 PM)ManOfTheLake Wrote: In order to view links, you must have to reply to this thread.
(08-26-2015 08:41 AM)CrystalH Wrote: In order to view links, you must have to reply to this thread.Yes.

I don't have a steering wheel, but I don't have a cam to point at my face either, so I don't think it'll be a big problem.

(08-26-2015 10:09 AM)NaN Wrote: In order to view links, you must have to reply to this thread.The game as such is open source, although some of the data licenses are not clear.

Code:

You're right, I'll have to do a bit of reading before I post anything online. In the mean time, I'll conduct a series of let's play vids and let you know what my progress is.

I tried a session without a steering wheel and using just a logitech gamepad and I was unable to play. I was only able to change the view using the F keys, go forward, left or right using the arrow keys. I'm not sure if I'm going to post that.

I also found that there is no clear control scheme if a gamepad is used.