Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm unable to build VDrift in MSVC++ 2010 Express
10-15-2014, 05:04 PM,
I'm unable to build VDrift in MSVC++ 2010 Express
I'm probably doing something incredibly stupid but I checked the source code and dependencies (for Win) out of Git, ran the project creation script, opened the project in MSVC without a problem but when I try to build it, I get loads of compilation errors:

http://pastebin.com/mbSe2hDh

What am I doing wrong?
10-16-2014, 09:49 AM,
RE: I'm unable to build VDrift in MSVC++ 2010 Express
(10-15-2014, 05:04 PM)biziclop Wrote: I'm probably doing something incredibly stupid but I checked the source code and dependencies (for Win) out of Git, ran the project creation script, opened the project in MSVC without a problem but when I try to build it, I get loads of compilation errors:

http://pastebin.com/mbSe2hDh

What am I doing wrong?

You are doing nothing wrong. We simply have got no one using MSVC. I've pushed some fixes for the errors you are seeing.

MSVC stl containers don't like memory aligned objects. This one needs a bit more work, will push a fix soon
10-16-2014, 12:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-16-2014, 12:27 PM by CrystalH.)
Hmm I had that bad declspec align error in VS 2008 long ago.
See here, got it fixed by editing msvc file
https://code.google.com/p/vdrift-ogre/is...ail?id=135
10-16-2014, 01:14 PM,
(10-16-2014, 12:26 PM)CrystalH Wrote: Hmm I had that bad declspec align error in VS 2008 long ago.
See here, got it fixed by editing msvc file
https://code.google.com/p/vdrift-ogre/is...ail?id=135

I switched from std::vector to btAlignedObjectArray, should fix the issue.
10-19-2014, 09:26 AM,
@biziclop have you tried to build the latest master, are you still getting errors?
05-30-2015, 08:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-30-2015, 10:12 AM by blindseeker.)
Hi,

As I was hugely impressed by the clean implementation, I wanted to give VDrift a try (mostly to implement my own little physics hacks later on).

However, my build on MSVC++ 2010 Ultimate (running on WinXP 32bit virtual machine) fails, because of a link error:

"1>LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'iconv2.lib'"

I already installed the full Boost libs/includes (including precompiled for VS10), and set the respective Library and Include paths.

What am I doing wrong? I searched the net for this lib, but to no avail.
05-30-2015, 12:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-30-2015, 01:03 PM by NaN.)
(05-30-2015, 08:51 AM)blindseeker Wrote: Hi,

As I was hugely impressed by the clean implementation, I wanted to give VDrift a try (mostly to implement my own little physics hacks later on).

However, my build on MSVC++ 2010 Ultimate (running on WinXP 32bit virtual machine) fails, because of a link error:

"1>LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'iconv2.lib'"

I already installed the full Boost libs/includes (including precompiled for VS10), and set the respective Library and Include paths.

What am I doing wrong? I searched the net for this lib, but to no avail.

MSVC and WinXP are pretty much unsupported, no one around running them.

I assume you've pulled https://github.com/VDrift/vdrift-win (although it might be slightly outdated)?

The windows builds are created using mingw64/msys and more recently msys2 ( http://sourceforge.net/p/msys2/wiki/MSYS...tallation/ ) which includes a package manager to pull the dependencies, which is quite nice.

I've been planning to update the docs, just haven't got to it yet, busy with other stuff.

EDIT:
Boost is not a dependency btw. Wink
05-31-2015, 03:46 AM,
All right, then it's about time to set up a new Win7 VM and get going with mysys2 Wink

Thanks a lot for answering that fast, also for the tip with Boost.

...or I could just tinker with Stunt Rally (http://stuntrally.tuxfamily.org/), which is by far not so nicely written code-wise, as it basically bakes VDrift and Ogre together. But at least I can still compile it in my current WinXP VM.

And again: Hugely impressive work with VDrift, way cleaner implementation than TORCS and Speed Dreams.
05-31-2015, 08:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-31-2015, 08:31 AM by NaN.)
I've updated scons scripts to support msys2.

1. Install MSYS2:
http://sourceforge.net/p/msys2/wiki/MSYS...tallation/

2. Install build tools:
pacman -S mingw-w64-x86_64-gcc mingw-w64-x86_64-pkgconf scons

3. Install dependencies:
pacman -S mingw-w64-x86_64-SDL2 mingw-w64-x86_64-SDL2_image mingw-w64-x86_64-bullet mingw-w64-x86_64-curl mingw-w64-x86_64-libvorbis

4. Fire up mingw64 shell and build vdrift:
scons

4.1 for a release build use:
scons release=1

5. To run vdrift outside of mingw64 shell copy following libs from C:\msys64\mingw64\bin into vdrift directory:
libBulletCollision.dll
libBulletDynamics.dll
libLinearMath.dll
libcurl-4.dll
libeay32.dll
libffi-6.dll
libgcc_s_seh-1.dll
libgmp-10.dll
libgnutls-28.dll
libhogweed-2-5.dll
libiconv-2.dll
libidn-11.dll
libintl-8.dll
libjbig-0.dll
libjpeg-8.dll
liblzma-5.dll
libnettle-4-7.dll
libogg-0.dll
libp11-kit-0.dll
libpng16-16.dll
librtmp-1.dll
librtmp.dll
libssh2-1.dll
libstdc++-6.dll
libtasn1-6.dll
libtiff-5.dll
libvorbis-0.dll
libvorbisfile-3.dll
libwebp-5.dll
libwinpthread-1.dll
SDL2.dll
SDL2_image.dll
ssleay32.dll
zlib1.dll
05-16-2020, 08:03 AM,
Roku Streaming Device, you can watch the biggest content of channels on your TV, mobile, laptop, etc at roku device link code . You can select your favorite channels with roku link put in code . Create your Roku account through the website given below.

Create your Roku account to stream all your favorite shows online, setup roku activation support with Roku link code through roku.com/link So that you can search and play various movies and TV shows.

Roku gives the least complex approach to stream excitement to your roku.com/link TV . With a large number of accessible channels roku tv link code location visit here for more subtleties.

Sign in to your Roku account and then my roku link it . A Roku account gives you access to an amazing selection of movies, TV shows, music and more from the activate my roku code Channel Store.

Roku provides the simplest way to stream entertainment on your TV . You can watch TV shows and movies online on roku activation code entry . With thousands of available channels www.roku.com/link visit here for more details.

Watch TV shows and movies online at roku.com/link . Stream TV episodes of South Park, Empire, SNL, Modern Family, and popular movies on your favorite devices. Start your roku.com/link from roku now.

Once the device is found, you can add roku paid channel or roku channel from roku.com/link with activation code store. Your T.V screen will start displaying some instructions to activate Link roku from roku.com/link . You will receive an activation code.

To activate Netflix on Roku TV, click the ADD CHANNEL button and set your box. To learn about the features of Netflix on your Roku TV, activate Netflix on roku . And you can tap on the channel name or image to open the Netflix-Roku window.

To activate the webroot safe , you need to redeem your webroot product key which you will find in your registered mail ID. Through webroot geek squad download you can download, install webroot . create a webroot safe account to manage webroot key code and install webroot on new computer key subscription.

With Webroot Geek Squad antivirus, you can protect gadgets from malware and other harmful viruses. You can download, install Webroot Geek antivirus through update webroot secureanywhere With Webroot Geek Squad antivirus, you can protect gadgets from malware and other harmful viruses. You can download, install Webroot Geek antivirus throug webroot login my account with webroot keycode.

Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus is a powerful antivirus that has been created to fight against malwares and other threats. You can protect your computer, pc, and other devices from malware, virus, spyware, etc. With webroot antivirus with keycode , you can download, install webroot with key code. Visit www.webroot.com/geeksquaddownload for installing webroot.

Through Webroot Secure Anywhere, You can protect your computer, pc, and other devices from malware, virus, spyware, etc. You can download, Find my webroot account with key code. After it, you have to follow the process of www.webroot.com/safe activation.

You want to webroot.com/safe premium help and best technical team. Download weebroot antivirus from webroot.com/safe to protect your device from harmful viruses and threats.

Download, install and activate webroot with 20-digit keycode from webroot.com/install . You can webroot.com/safe with product key installation, you can install and activate webroot during the installation process.

You can download Webroot from windows 10 install webroot with key code here. With Webrot's product you will be able to completely protect yourself online and offline.

Select the product of Office you like to download and install on the device. Press on the office.com/setupkey option. Press on the products of office.com/renew and start downloading and installing the Office product on the device .

Get your Office Setup from office.com/signin . Ms office is a new sensatin norton.com/renewal in the market that left every body awestruck with its best products.

To activate the office setup, you need to redeem your office 25 digit product key which you will find in your registered mail ID. Through office setup you can download, install office.com/redeem . create a Ms office account to manage office.com/getoffice365 and office 2019 subscription.

If you have a new and never used product key , then this product key can be used during activation process. Go to office.com/setup with product key and follow the on screen instructions and Enter your Ms office setup from office.com/setup to activate Office.

To setup and install your 123 HP printer go to 123.hp.com/setup for mac . For installation of drivers, seek help immediately from the website 123.hp.com/setup.

Norton internet security is widely used antivirus www.norton.com/setup provides the easiest to use and most intutive protection for your computer and your mobiles .Install it and forget about viruses,spyware,root-kits, hackers. visit : norton.com/setup for more details.

You can download, install and activate norton antivirus Without a Product Key . click norton.com/setup and follow the norton.com/enroll for complete the process by .

The need for having a trusted antivirus like www.norton.com/enroll is increasing. As a measure of data protection, not only companies but also every person is now relying on antivirus programs that can be obtained at the norton.com/setup with product key page.

Introduce norton antivirus with the best help and keep your PC contamination free. Download Norton Antivirus with the best help of norton setup from norton.com/setup and avoid disease attacks.

The fastest and easiest way to reset your password is an apple.com/recovery device. Which is designed to bring you back to your Apple ID account. You can visit apple.com/recover for more information.

If you have forgotten the password for your Apple ID, then you have come to the right place to reset the forgotten password. Go to your Apple ID account page and enter your Apple ID and click on iforgot.apple.com . And if you remember your Apple ID password, you can sign in with one of your trusted devices and get a new apple recovery key can be created. For this go to your Apple ID account page and sign in with your password and trusted device.

To learn more about how to recover Apple ID without phone number, you can click here - how to recover apple id without phone number . And yes, you can recover Apple ID without phone number.

Xfinity is the brand name of Computer Definition Comcast for its cable TV, Internet and telephony services. xfinity.com/authorize is a trade name of Comcast Cable Communications, LLC, a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation, used to market consumer cable television, Internet, telephone, and wireless services provided by the company. You can pay their bills on the xfinity.com/myaccount app and troubleshoot your problem on it. Spend more time with Xfinity My Account and enjoy the entertainment.

Once you establish a temporary Internet connection and if the welcome message does not appear automatically to begin setup, perform an xfinity.com/selfinstall and activate it. To activate, open the web browser and go to xfinity.com/activate and get information. Get troubleshooting help on Xfinity Self Installation.

Online Norton Security is included with your Xfinity Internet service. It protects your computer from viruses, malware and other threats. Comcast provides xfinity norton online and users can download it from the Xfinity website. You can also activate your device online. And switch it by connecting it to your Internet, voice and TV device. If you want to activate in this easy way, then you xfinity activate and enjoy it.

McAfee antivirus provides all-around protection by blocking unwanted threats, malware, the virus which can harm your computer, laptop, etc. To download, install McAfee visit mcafee.com/redeem , follow the very easy process and mcafee.com/activate with activation code with activation code.

Enter avg.com/retail with activation code to activate avg antivirus on your device through avgcomretail . Create your avg account to manage all your subscription.

To activate avg antivirus , you need to redeem your avg activation code which you will find in your registered mail ID. Through www.avg.com/retail you can download, install avg antivirus . create a avg account to manage activate avg retail and avg retail installation subscription.

Hulu is a channel that everyone would want to watch on Roku streaming player and has some special features that activate hulu on roku . Activate Hulu by going to the enter activation code for hulu and take advantage of it.

Sign in to your Hulu account . A Hulu account gives you access to an amazing selection of movies, TV shows, music and more from the enter hulu activation code Channel Store. With thousands of available channels activate my hulu account visit here for more details.

To activate your hulu activation code for tv . Enter Hulu Activation Code from www.hulu.com/activate and click Activate. Follow the instruction on the mentioned on the screen and complete the activation process. After complete all the steps, you will get the message ‘You are all set up.’ Now you can use it for watching your favourite shows and videos.

You can use Hulu by creating a Hulu account. After creating Hulu account and hulu.com/activate from steps for hulu activation , you can sign in Hulu account and can access all your favorite movies and TV shows.

Hulu is one of the best streaming services that ease access to content on different types of devices. hulu activation process You can stream across computers, mobile devices and gaming consoles. However, before enjoying this service you will need to subscribe to the service from hulu.com/activate and hulu device activation code your Hulu account.

Enter Activation Code to enter code for hulu activation on your device to watch all your favorite content online from hulu.com/activate . You will find this code at your registered email ID.

Watch tv shows and movies online . activate hulu on tv . Select Login on screen, then Activate on Computer. Go to your account page (logged in) and check out Hulu on your devices section, or go to hulu.com/activate directly.

First of all activate hulu on computer . When you open the Hulu app, the Hulu activation code will be on your TV. If your account needs activation then it will be displayed online on your screen then you can install it by going to activate hulu account . In this way you can use the Hulu app.

To activate hulu on new device , you must log into the hulu account, enter the email address when you are asked to log in to your TV. On Hulu you can enjoy new movies and TV shows and for more information, please activate a device on hulu . Hulu is a very good tv channel.

Here's how to activate hulu . If you're watching Hulu on your TV, you just have to open the application and get your unique Hulu activation code. It will be given to you when you try to activate . Use the link hulu tv activate codes and streaming channel option.

Enter the hulu com activate device and go to the link. On this platform you can find a lot of movies, TV shows, some projects and a lot of material. sign in to hulu device and hulu activation code enter to get started with hulu and complete hulu activation process.

Follow the instructions on your device to get hulu activation code . Enter the device activation code displayed on hulu activate your device page . If you want to activate Hulu then install Hulu.

08-25-2020, 01:38 PM,
Roku Streaming Device, you can watch the biggest content of channels on your TV, mobile, laptop, etc at roku device link code. Enjoy videos and music of your choice on Roku TV. And upload original content, and share it with friends, family, and the world at the roku link put in code. You can visit our website " roku activation support " for more information.

Create your Roku account to stream all your favorite shows online, support setup roku activation support with roku link code via roku.com/link so you can search and play various movies and tv shows. To know about the roku tv link code location we can go to the website roku.com/link given by us and get the information.

Roku provides the simplest way to stream entertainment to your TV. my roku link is the official site to link, activate, set-up and manage your Roku player or Roku TV. A Roku account gives you access to an amazing selection of movies, TV shows, music and more from the activate my roku code Channel Store. You can watch TV shows and movies online on roku activation code entry . Enjoy It.

You can watch movies and TV shows on the Roku channel such as hit hits movies, popular shows, live news, sports and you can activate it by visiting www.roku.com/link. But to do this you must follow certain conditions of Roku. To get more information about this you can visit our website roku.com/link. Our Roku team is available to help you at all times. You can contact the Roku team at any time at roku.com/link. And can benefit.

Once the device is found, you can add roku paid channel or roku channel from roku.com/link with activation code store. Your TV screen will start displaying some instructions to activate roku linked to roku.com/link. You will then receive an activation code for roku. After that you have to connect Link roku from roku.com/link . You can choose from your favorite channel roku.com/link.

To activate Netflix on Roku TV, click the ADD CHANNEL button and set your box. To learn about the features of Netflix on your Roku TV, activate Netflix on roku . And you can tap on the channel name or image to open the Netflix-Roku window.

To activate the webroot safe , you need to redeem your webroot product key which you will find in your registered mail ID. Through www.webroot.com/safe keycode and webroot geek squad download you can download, install webroot . create a webroot safe account to manage webroot key code and webroot.com/safe activation code key subscription.

Create a WebRot secure account to manage the webrot key code and install webroot on new computer key subscription.Through Webroot geek squad download you can download and install webroot. And webroot login my account with keycode. update webroot secureanywhere . You can also visit our website for more information.

Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus is a powerful antivirus that has been created to fight against malwares and other threats. You can protect your computer, pc, and other devices from malware, virus, spyware, etc. With webroot antivirus with keycode , you can download, install webroot with key code. Visit www.webroot.com/geeksquaddownload for installing webroot. If you do not have an account, go to Find my webroot account and create an account.

You want premium support and the best technical team from www.webroot.com/safe. To protect your device from harmful viruses and threats, download Webroot Antivirus from webroot.com/safe . For more information, visit the website webroot.com/safe given by us.

You can also go to the webroot.com/install website to download Webroot and install it. Go to webroot.com/safe with product key . And activate it. enter webroot key code for activation . To get more information or to know about Webroot antivirus, you can visit our given website.

You can also go to the webroot safe install website to download Webroot and install it. Go to install webroot with keycode . And activate it. To get more information or to know about webroot safe activation , you can visit our given website .

Webroot is quick and easy to download, install and run. In addition, updates are automated so that you always have current security. webroot secureanywhere provides you with excellent PC protection. Your antivirus software also allows download webroot with keycode . If you want to download and install Webroot security on your device, go to webroot.com/safe and your webroot safe download protection starts automatically.

Webroot Antivirus is the fastest and easiest software to download, install and run. In addition, it automatically updates without slowing down your system. Because of which you always get the most protection. So we recommend you to download Webroot Antivirus. Webroot Antivirus detects online threats and blocks them quickly. You can install webroot safe by visiting our website. And you can also download Webrot from windows 10 install webroot with key code . With Webrot's product you will be able to fully protect yourself online and offline.

Activate your norton setup enter product key in the norton setup. Norton antivirus download, it is necessary to restore the norton product key which we can know by going to norton.com/setup. And can activate their norton.com/setup product key . norton provides you with Norton.com/setup step guide for product key download and installation of norton antivirus.

Norton Security is an advanced computer software security program launched by enter product key for norton setup Symantec. It works with various operating systems such as Microsoft Windows, Android, Mac and iOS. To download Norton Antivirus Security, click on the given link norton.com/setup and for more information can visit our website Norton.com/setup . Norton is the best security antivirus.

Norton Internet Security is a widely used security. If you want to get Norton Internet Security then you can go to www.norton.com/setup. Norton Antivirus is the easiest and most secure antivirus for your computer and mobile. To maintain it you go to this norton.com/setup link and forget about all other viruses, spyware, root-kits, hackers. Go to Norton.com/setup to learn more about it.

You can download, install and activate Norton Antivirus from norton.com/setup without any products. Follow norton.com/enroll to complete this process. For more information, you can contact our team at Norton.com/setup and get more and more information.

The need for a reliable antivirus like Norton Enrollment is increasing, you can download it by visiting the website www.norton.com/enroll . Not only companies as a measure of data security, but everyone is now relying on antivirus programs that can be found on the norton.com/setup with product key page. If you have any problem you can visit our website Norton.com/setup and get help.

You can download and install norton setup from norton.com/setup. Norton may receive annual renewal billing, cancellations, refunds, subscriptions, credit card updates, purchases by Norton membership. Visit norton.com/renewal to activate or renew your Norton membership. And a valid Norton membership ensures that your security is always updated. You should activate or renew your subscription before the trial or membership period ends so that all Norton features can continue to be used and your computer is protected. For more information, you can contact our team at Norton.com/setup and get more and more information.

Norton Security Standard can protect only one system. enter norton product key at Norton.com . other way norton setup enter product key. Delux can be used for up to 5 systems, and Norton Security Premium can protect up to 10 systems. You can visit Norton's site to learn more about Norton.com/setup and to compare them.

Norton Antivirus provides protection from viruses, malware, online threats without harming device performance. It also blocks harmful websites. You can get Norton.com/setup product from retail store and also download and install Norton Antivirus with product key from Norton.com/setup. And to do this, you can visit the website given by us at Norton.com/setup or link. Our entire team is available to help you.

Log in to the Norton website Norton.com/setup to get the Norton Product Activation Key. You can select Norton service at Norton.com/setup for which you need a product key. You can find it under the My Subscriptions tab. Safely copy and note the given product activation key. You can get information by visiting our website Norton.com/setup. Norton Antivirus has many features and benefits for you.

Norton Antivirus is a very good antivirus for computers, laptops etc. It protects your computer, laptops etc. from all kinds of viruses. You can download it by going to the Norton.com/setup website. You can also know how to activate it on the website Norton.com/setup mentioned by us. If you still face any kind of problem, then you should contact our team at Norton.com/setup . Our team will help you in every way.

If you do not have a Norton account, go to Norton.com/setup to create an account and click Sign In. After that you complete your sign-up process. You can visit Norton Antivirus's site Norton.com/setup to learn more about Norton software and compare them. Norton product keys or activation codes can be redeemed for a new subscription or renewal process. And the same Norton can be used to activate the setup. If you still face any kind of problem, you can go to Norton.com/setup and get help from our team.

Norton can receive annual renewal billing, cancellations, refunds, subscriptions, credit card updates, purchases by Norton membership. To activate or renew your Norton membership go to Norton.com/setup . And a valid Norton membership ensures that your security is always up to date. You should activate or renew your subscription before the trial or membership period ends so that all Norton features can continue to be used and your computer is protected. For more information, you can contact our team at Norton.com/setup. Our team is always available for your help.

To install, activate and redeem the Mcafee card on your PC, you must have a product key or mcafee.com/activate with activation code . If you have code, you enter mcafee activation code and if you have any problems redeeming your activation code, you can contact our team through this website mcafee.com/redeem and get the information Can.

Get started with mcafee.com/activate Product Key Security. download mcafee with activation code and enter mcafee activation code. To get more information, visit the website given by us and learn about mcafee antivirus.

Mcafee antivirus acts as a shield of the device. It protects against viruses, malware, online threats, etc. You can download, install and activate mcafee.com/activate with activation code. mcafee antivirus provides protection from viruses, hackers, spyware and more harmful websites. If you want to protect your devices from harmful data, go to mcafee.com/activate and download mcafee antivirus.

Select the product of Office you like to download and install on the device. Press on the office.com/setup2019 option. Press on the products of office.com/setup365 and start downloading and installing the Office product on the device .

An account associated with Office is required to install or reinstall Office. For that, sign in to setup office and get your office setup from Office Setup. enter product key for office setup . You can follow the instructions given by us to activate office.com/setup product key . There is a new Sensatin office in the MS office market.

Get your office setup from office.com/signin . If your version of Ms Office setup came with your PC, you can download or order a latest version from office.com/setupkey . You can also set up an office with a 25-digit activation code. For more information, you should visit our website office.com/renew . Our team is always available for your help.

To activate the office setup, you need to redeem your office 25 digit product key which you will find in your registered mail ID. Through office setup you can download, install office.com/redeem . create a Ms office account to manage office.com/getoffice365 and office 2019 subscription. Contact the office.com/setup for more information.

If you have a new and never used product key , then this product key can be used during activation process. Go to office.com/setup with product key and follow the on screen instructions and Enter your Ms office setup from office.com/setup to activate Office. If you want to download the MS Office visit at office.com/myaccount , Ms. Office is a professional software to manage your professional-looking document.

To set up and manage Office, sign in to office.com/myaccount , buy Office and get support if you don't have a product key or link to enter your product key. Download Office Setup and install office setup from the product key. You can visit office.com/myaccount for more information.

An account gives you simple access to all things advanced. To keep everything on your gadget, sign in with our install office setup site. For more information visit our website office.com/setup and solve the problem.

Xfinity is the brand name of Computer Definition Comcast for its cable TV, Internet and telephony services. xfinity.com/authorize is a trade name of Comcast Cable Communications, LLC, a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation, used to market consumer cable television, Internet, telephone, and wireless services provided by the company. You can pay their bills on the xfinity.com/myaccount app and troubleshoot your problem on it. Spend more time with Xfinity My Account and enjoy the entertainment. Nevertheless, if you are facing any kind of problem, then you should visit our website xfinity.com/activate and get rid of your problems.

Online Norton Security is included with your Xfinity Internet service. It protects your computer from viruses, malware and other threats. Comcast provides xfinity norton online and users can download it from the Xfinity website. You can also activate your device online. And switch it by connecting it to your Internet, voice and TV device. If you want to activate in this easy way, then you xfinity activate . Get troubleshooting help on xfinity.com/selfinstall and enjoy it.

The fastest and easiest way to reset your password is the apple.com/recover device. Which is designed to be returned to your Apple ID account. Retrieve the Apple app by following an easy process and answer Apple's security questions by visiting apple.com/recover or iforgot.appad.com. Contact apple.com/recovery for any issues.

If you have forgotten the password for your Apple ID, then you have come to the right place to reset the forgotten password. Go to your Apple ID account page and enter your Apple ID and click on iforgot.apple.com And if you remember your Apple ID password, you can sign in with one of your trusted devices and create a new apple recovery key . For this go to your Apple ID account page and sign in with your password and trusted device. For more information on Apple ID, you can visit our website apple.com/recover and through this you can also stay connected with us.

To learn more about how to recover Apple ID without phone number, you can click here - how to recover apple id without phone number . And yes, you can recover Apple ID without phone number.

Enter avg.com/retail with activation code to activate avg antivirus on your device via avgcomretail . Create your avg account to manage all your subscriptions. If you are facing any problem in creating an avg account, then you can visit the link www.avg.com/retail given on our website.

To activate AVG Antivirus, you must redeem your avg activation code which you will find in your registered mail ID. Through avg.com/retail you can download and install avg avg antivirus. Create your avg account to manage all your subscriptions. For more information, contact us or visit avg.com/retail our website.

AVG PC Security product key provides online protection and AVG can be install avg with license key . avg product key for Activation is the best solution for system maintenance that includes all powerful features that keep your system in good condition. In addition, it provides automated systems with advanced system performance such as cleaning updates, maintenance, start-stop mode, and other automated options. For more information, visit avg.com/retail our website and get information.

Avg is the biggest change is the introduction of cloud-based protection which uses data sourced from others and advanced artificial intelligence to detect malware in real-time.If you have already purchased avg license and want to get started with avg, visit avg.com/retail and activate it.

To setup and install your 123 HP printer go to 123.hp.com/setup for mac . For installation of drivers, seek help immediately from the website 123.hp.com/setup.

To setup and download the Hp priter driver software, visit our website 123.hp.com/setup . The 123 hp setup HP printer makes printing hassle-free and easy. Install the hp printer on your Windows or Mac computer and install the drivers via 123.hp.com/setup For more information, contact our team at 123.hp.com/setup. We are always available to help you.

Hulu is a channel that everyone wants to watch on Roku Streaming Player and has some special features that activate hulu on roku . Activate Hulu by going to the enter activation code for hulu . And a Hulu account gives you access to an amazing selection of movies, TV shows, music and enter hulu activation code from the channel store.

Hulu activation code is required to activate hulu activation code for tv . Hulu TV cannot be activated without it. To complete your activation process you can learn to use it by visiting the website www.hulu.com/activate given by us. And the Hulu Account Channel Store can give you access to an amazing selection of movies, TV shows, music and Hulu activation codes. You can activate my hulu account to get more information of thousands of available channels. We have given a link to help you on this.

Hulu is one of the best streaming services that makes it easy to access content on a wide variety of devices. You can stream the hulu activation process for computers, mobile devices, and gaming consoles. You can use Hulu by creating a Hulu account. Using the steps for hulu activation , you can login to the Hulu account and access all your favorite movies and TV shows. To get more information go to hulu.com/activate and take advantage of Hulu TV.

Before enjoying the Hulu service you must subscribe to the service of your Hulu account with hulu.com/activate and the hulu device activation code . To view all your favorite content online from hulu activate enter the activation code to enter code for hulu activation on your device. You will find this code on your registered email id.

Hulu is a service on which you can stream mobile shows, other media players or TV shows and movies connected to your TV on your computer. You can watch the latest episodes. activate hulu on tv to watch TV shows and movies online. To activate hulu account , select Login on screen, then Activate on Computer. Go to your account page (login) and watch Hulu on your device section or go directly to hulu.com/activate and enjoy watching TV shows and movies online.

First of all activate hulu on computer and to activate hulu on new device , you must log into the hulu account, enter the email address when you are asked to log in to your TV. On Hulu you can enjoy new movies and TV shows and for more information, please activate a device on hulu . Hulu is a very good tv channel. In this way you can use the Hulu app.

Here, how to activate hulu. If you are watching Hulu on your TV, all you have to do is open the application and The hulu activation code enter and go to the link. When you try to activate, your hulu tv activate codes will be given to you. After that you will be able to use the Hulu TV actaivte codes and streaming channel option. On this platform you can find a lot of movies, TV shows, some projects and a lot of material.

Follow the instructions on your device to get hulu activation code . Enter the device activation code displayed on Hulu or go to the device page and hulu com activate device and activate Hulu. hulu activate your device page . if you want to activate hulu then install hulu. On this platform you can find many movies, TV shows, some projects and a lot of material.

Do you want to activate Windows in your computer? To activate Windows , you need a digital license or product key. If you are ready to activate, choose Open Activation in Settings. Click the product key to enter the Windows 10 product key. For more information, visit the activate windows website.

Netflix is ​​a streaming service that offers many award-winning TV shows, movies, anime, documentaries and thousands of Internet-connected devices. Go to netflix.com/activate and activate netflix account. And enter Netflix activation code. After that you can watch as many TV shows, movies, etc. on Netflix as you want. Netflix always offers something new and adds more TV shows and movies every month. To know more about this, you should get information by visiting our website netflix.com/activate . And our entire Netflix team will always be available to support you. You can contact us for your problem at netflix.com/activate and get a solution.

Let's disney now activate and enjoy it. With which you can watch full episodes of your favorite Disney Junior and Disney XD shows, on the Disney Channel. Apart from watching movies, video clips, you can also play games. If you want to know more about it then you can visit our website disney.com/activate and take advantage of it.