Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error reporting system
12-06-2005, 06:44 PM,
Error reporting system
I hope to incorporate some kind of graphical message/error reporting system into the new VDrift GUI. What do you guys think about how it should be done? there are a few different ways, for instance, in the quakes there is a console for messages and errors. Actually, we already have a message queue system, so we could either improve upon it, or leave it as-is and add something else, like error message dialogs. Thoughts?
12-06-2005, 10:20 PM,
Error reporting system
I say we use a message queue class. It's already got the ability to store and display messages, I just need to modify so you can make it visible/invisible.
12-07-2005, 10:38 AM,
Error reporting system
That sounds good. What if I set up a sort of half-screen box that comes down and displays the contents of the message queue when the user presses some key, say the ` key?
12-07-2005, 11:15 PM,
Error reporting system
If it's going to be a console like thing, maybe we should add another GUI class (or use an existing GUI class).
12-08-2005, 06:26 AM,
Error reporting system
Do you know OpenTTD? http://www.openttd.orgThey have a powerful console.
05-19-2020, 10:37 PM,
RE: Error reporting system
Here comes the grumpy train inspector! Together with his patrol dog, it’s their job to make sure the subway station is spick and span and free of strangers. Play Subway surfers. Click here
Yesterday, 09:26 AM,
RE: Error reporting system
I would like to to some of this updates. This is great! Thanks a lot! Augusta Landscaping