The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 752 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 752 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 892 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 892 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 892 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 892 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(959) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(959) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 959 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 1024 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 1024 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5308 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5308 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1024 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1474 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1429 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 76 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 866 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 866 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 938 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 816 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 451 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 885 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 885 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 866 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 866 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 885 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 885 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Forums
Submit a model - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.vdrift.net/Forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.vdrift.net/Forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Feature Requests (https://www.vdrift.net/Forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Submit a model (/showthread.php?tid=35)

Pages: 1 2 3

Submit a model - gianni - 07-17-2005

Hi joe, I have a static model with texture to submit you, but I don't now how.What's your e-mail address? CiaoGianni

Submit a model - thelusiv - 07-17-2005

All the users on this site have a link in their profile that allows you to send them an email. Of course it doesn't give you the address or let you send them a file, but it allows you to tell them so that they can reply to you and tell you how to send it. Smile

Submit a model - joevenzon - 07-18-2005

I'd pm my e-mail to you, but the pm seems to be broken....

Submit a - gianni - 07-18-2005

My e-mail is cestarigianni@libero.itCiao

Submit a model - feldmaus - 07-27-2005

Hallo,this game is nice and would be nicer if there exists more cars and tracks.My Idea is to import the car models from heremfg Markus

Submit a model - thelusiv - 07-30-2005

feldmann_markus Wrote:Hallo,this game is nice and would be nicer if there exists more cars and tracks.My Idea is to import the car models from heremfg Markus
I've looked at these and many of them are nice cars. However they are in a mysterious DOF format which I can't find anything to convert to Blender-usable format. If you know how to do this, or can find out how, please tell me. I might try importing one of the Porsches they have. Smile

Submit a model - gianni - 07-30-2005

From this link:here
Quote:2.5. How extract/decrypt .ar files ? I want modify/convert/render a car....AR file is an encrypted archive that containt .dof files.The purpose of the .ar format is to keep the 3D mesh from the hands of people that don't have the right to them.You can't convert it to another format.If you really want the dofs, your can try to email the author and ask politely for them.

Submit a model - gianni - 07-30-2005

But if you really want to use racer's cars, this is my method:- download ZModeler from www.zmodeler2.com (I have got an old 1.07 version)- import dof file into ZModeler- export the mesh to 3ds file- import 3ds file into 3DStudio Max- export the mesh to dxf file- import dxf into BlenderI have converted a FIAT PUNTO S and imported into VDrift with success.Good luck!Gianni

Submit a model - thelusiv - 07-30-2005

ZModeler does not look like free software, I do not see a link to the source code anywhere. Also there seems to be no Linux version. Am I missing something?I have a .3ds importer for Blender. Is there some similar kind of Python script for Blender that will import .dof files? I have the .dof's for the car I want to import.By the way, the Fiat sounds nice, do you have some screenshots? And have you written an XML file for it?

Submit a model - gianni - 07-31-2005

ZModeler is only for Windows and there is no sorce code.I didn't made any XML file. I have only replaced the body of S2000 withthe body of FIAT Punto S with no modification only for test.You have an e-mail with the screenshots :-)

Submit a model - charlieg - 08-11-2005

gianni Wrote:ZModeler is only for Windows and there is no sorce code.I didn't made any XML file. I have only replaced the body of S2000 withthe body of FIAT Punto S with no modification only for test.You have an e-mail with the screenshots :-)
Yes but if you can get the model into BFXM then surely you can pass the model (and many others from racer-extreme) to thelusiv so he can incorporate them properly in VDrift?You'll be reducing the work thelusiv needs to do to get more models as well as helping improve VDrift. Go on gianni, start exporting those DOFs!

Submit a model - joevenzon - 08-12-2005

Yeah, I agree! :-)

Submit a model - gianni - 08-12-2005

Ok, I'll see what I can doGianni

Submit a model - thelusiv - 08-12-2005

Email me through this site if you don't have my address. According to the latest car poll people want to see a Porsche 911, so if you could convert one of those (there's a good one on racer-xtreme) that would be the best for now. Don't worry about anything but the model; though if you'd like to email the model's author and ask permission to use their work, that would be good (otherwise pass his email along to me and I'll do it). Thanks Smile

Submit a model - gianni - 08-13-2005

Chris, you have got an e-mail with a Lamborghini Diablo with textures and wave but no mapping. More details into my e-mailGianni