The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 752 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 752 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 892 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 892 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 892 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 892 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(959) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(959) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 959 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 1024 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 1024 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5308 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5308 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1024 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1474 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1429 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 76 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 866 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 866 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 938 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 816 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 451 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 885 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 885 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 866 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 885 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Forums
new track: circuit de pau - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.vdrift.net/Forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.vdrift.net/Forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Cars & Tracks (https://www.vdrift.net/Forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: new track: circuit de pau (/showthread.php?tid=278)

Pages: 1 2

new track: circuit de pau - alex25 - 07-24-2006

hi all, i've just commited a new track to svn. this time i've converted circuit de pau, a road track sort of like monaco. it is still a work in progress, there are places on the track where the car suddenly jumps for no apparent reason. if you enjoy monaco, you'll also enjoy racing pau.

--alex--

- thelusiv - 07-25-2006

I'll test this out tomorrow, for some reason my nvidia drivers have gone awol on me and I'm stuck using nv until I get time to fix it :?

- clytle374 - 07-25-2006

Seems to work, Nice work.
I had to install manualy, but this may be my problem.
Cory

- alex25 - 07-25-2006

clytle374 Wrote:I had to install manualy, but this may be my problem.

is this with the latest svn version? initially i had forgotten to check in the scons changes but i fixed that later.

--alex--

- clytle374 - 07-25-2006

just checked out SVN, looks good

Thnaks
cory

- thelusiv - 08-03-2006

I checked this out finally, looks good, but it seems like certain parts of the ground are not set to collidable, if I fall off the roadway I fall through the ground...

- alex25 - 08-03-2006

thelusiv Wrote:I checked this out finally, looks good, but it seems like certain parts of the ground are not set to collidable, if I fall off the roadway I fall through the ground...

hmm, where? the water is not collideable but that was on purpose. there could be other places though.

--alex--

- thelusiv - 08-04-2006

Hmm, now I can't find it. However, I noticed some weirdness right before the part with the corner covered by cones. For some reason the car sort of jumps forward really fast at that point. I'm not sure if that's an issue with the track or the collision code...

- thelusiv - 08-04-2006

Hmm, now I can't find it. However, I noticed some weirdness right before the part with the corner covered by cones. For some reason the car sort of jumps forward really fast at that point. I'm not sure if that's an issue with the track or the collision code...

- alex25 - 08-04-2006

thelusiv Wrote:Hmm, now I can't find it. However, I noticed some weirdness right before the part with the corner covered by cones. For some reason the car sort of jumps forward really fast at that point. I'm not sure if that's an issue with the track or the collision code...

i've seen that too. i'm pretty sure it has something to do with the collision code but i haven't been able to pin it down.

--alex--

- alex25 - 08-04-2006

thelusiv Wrote:Hmm, now I can't find it. However, I noticed some weirdness right before the part with the corner covered by cones. For some reason the car sort of jumps forward really fast at that point. I'm not sure if that's an issue with the track or the collision code...

i've seen that too. i'm pretty sure it has something to do with the collision code but i haven't been able to pin it down.

--alex--

- joevenzon - 08-04-2006

I agree, it's likely the collision code. That behavior tends to happen if there are collide-able objects around that the car is colliding with at a near-parallel intersection. If I were you I'd double check that there weren't any collide-able objects around that point that are hidden (or that are laying co-planar with the roadway, such as that striped line -- the most likely suspect).

- joevenzon - 08-04-2006

I agree, it's likely the collision code. That behavior tends to happen if there are collide-able objects around that the car is colliding with at a near-parallel intersection. If I were you I'd double check that there weren't any collide-able objects around that point that are hidden (or that are laying co-planar with the roadway, such as that striped line -- the most likely suspect).

- thelusiv - 08-04-2006

Joe, from playing the track, I've noticed it happens on one or two of the cross-track strips. Also that track has little tiny bump curbs, which can mess with the car sometimes. I noticed it was especially bad when testing the new Z06.

- thelusiv - 08-04-2006

Joe, from playing the track, I've noticed it happens on one or two of the cross-track strips. Also that track has little tiny bump curbs, which can mess with the car sometimes. I noticed it was especially bad when testing the new Z06.