Forums

Full Version: Menu music/novelty horns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i had a lightbulb over my head this afternoon, seeing as i am currently a noob at blender i can make some music for the vdrift menu and if someone makes a clown car i can make a novelty horn sound. Anyway should i go through and make menu music then hand it on to one of you programming pros to intergrate it into the games? Idea
i had a lightbulb over my head this afternoon, seeing as i am currently a noob at blender i can make some music for the vdrift menu and if someone makes a clown car i can make a novelty horn sound. Anyway should i go through and make menu music then hand it on to one of you programming pros to intergrate it into the games? Idea
We'd love to have some good music in the game. Not just for the menus, but the actual game itself. What kind of music did you have in mind? I hope not polka. Wink
We'd love to have some good music in the game. Not just for the menus, but the actual game itself. What kind of music did you have in mind? I hope not polka. Wink
Novelty horns eh? Now we just need a nice big gold trimmed Caddy with one of those things. "Where's my money bitch?"

Please man... I know it's sacreligious to racing but NO TECHNO... PLEASE! Man are you talking smack about polka? Confusedhock:
Novelty horns eh? Now we just need a nice big gold trimmed Caddy with one of those things. "Where's my money bitch?"

Please man... I know it's sacreligious to racing but NO TECHNO... PLEASE! Man are you talking smack about polka? Confusedhock:
I don't see how having car horns would add to the gameplay much, in fact if we ever get our network game stuff together, it might be extremely annoying. Smile If I hear a lot of people clamoring for it, or I receive a patch for it, it might get added, but until then let's focus our coding efforts on more satisfying gameplay functionality Smile

Techno is pretty typical for a racing game but I'd rather we had some hard rock, it could still have an electronic beat, but something heavy would be nice for drifting I think.

I have nothing against polka, I just think it'd be better to drift to something else. 8)
I don't see how having car horns would add to the gameplay much, in fact if we ever get our network game stuff together, it might be extremely annoying. Smile If I hear a lot of people clamoring for it, or I receive a patch for it, it might get added, but until then let's focus our coding efforts on more satisfying gameplay functionality Smile

Techno is pretty typical for a racing game but I'd rather we had some hard rock, it could still have an electronic beat, but something heavy would be nice for drifting I think.

I have nothing against polka, I just think it'd be better to drift to something else. 8)
I don't care what for music it is. As long as it is simple to disable some tracks(sound) and add you custom tracks(sound) ingame
I don't care what for music it is. As long as it is simple to disable some tracks(sound) and add you custom tracks(sound) ingame
Since the game isn't commercial, no one would get sued right?

Some suggestions for tunes:

Hard/Metal
-Norma Jean
-Trivuim
-As I Lay Dying
-It Dies Today

Rap/Hip-Hop
-Three 6 Mafia
-Jurassic 5
-Cypress Hill

For those polka lovers, check out some Mad Caddies 8) Polka/Ska/Punk
Since the game isn't commercial, no one would get sued right?

Some suggestions for tunes:

Hard/Metal
-Norma Jean
-Trivuim
-As I Lay Dying
-It Dies Today

Rap/Hip-Hop
-Three 6 Mafia
-Jurassic 5
-Cypress Hill

For those polka lovers, check out some Mad Caddies 8) Polka/Ska/Punk
ok i am in a jazz course but i can try a bit of funk or techno rock

personally i would like to do funk

if you want ill post a demo of something i have done
ok i am in a jazz course but i can try a bit of funk or techno rock

personally i would like to do funk

if you want ill post a demo of something i have done
Jazz or funk works for me... go ahead and link to some examples of what you've done, if you want.
Pages: 1 2