Forums

Full Version: Rally racing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I can make a parking lot, just need some references, maybe like Fast and Furious? An open one? If you have pictures is even better.
Well, just about any parking lot will do. The two big things it needs are a few obstacles like light poles or trees in curbed boxes. It should be big enough that one can fool around in it plenty without much interference. Trees/light poles should be at least 20 feet apart, more than that in some places. My favorite parking lot is the one I autocross in at Clemson...I'll dig around for a graphic of the lot, or a photo or something.
Well, just about any parking lot will do. The two big things it needs are a few obstacles like light poles or trees in curbed boxes. It should be big enough that one can fool around in it plenty without much interference. Trees/light poles should be at least 20 feet apart, more than that in some places. My favorite parking lot is the one I autocross in at Clemson...I'll dig around for a graphic of the lot, or a photo or something.
Ok if you get me ne a photo or something I will work as soon as possible.
Ok if you get me ne a photo or something I will work as soon as possible.
I see the kind of style, and for practice I will make that and I will also make a really drift map just like Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift. Where should I post the updates?
I see the kind of style, and for practice I will make that and I will also make a really drift map just like Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift. Where should I post the updates?
i just wanted to say how good this idea is Smile

-g
i just wanted to say how good this idea is Smile

-g
Cold_St0rm Wrote:I see the kind of style, and for practice I will make that and I will also make a really drift map just like Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift. Where should I post the updates?
Not sure how I missed this earlier, if you have anything you'd like to have included in the game, send me a Private Message or an email through the web site.
Cold_St0rm Wrote:I see the kind of style, and for practice I will make that and I will also make a really drift map just like Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift. Where should I post the updates?
Not sure how I missed this earlier, if you have anything you'd like to have included in the game, send me a Private Message or an email through the web site.
Pages: 1 2